Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hi Everyone... Well I have had lots of people asking me to do a blog so here is an attempt. Im not sure even how to do it and more then likely i will probably forget about this within a month...But im trying :)
Eric and I are still living in Pocatello, ID where I am working as a PTA for RehabAuthrotiy Physical Therapy. Eric is still going to school at Idaho State University. I think he is ready for spring break. Right now he only has 13 credits but has 3 labs 4 nights a week. I must admit, I am also ready for night labs to be over since the only time i am home from work is at night. But i guess you gotta do what you gotta do right? Well thats all for now, I will try my best to continue updating. Hopefully (if i can figure it out) I will post pictures when i get time!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it bean! Just don't forget your password like I did!!! =D opps! I had to start over from scratch! If you can figure out how to add pictures to facebook you can figure out how to add pictures to your post. I did, so it can't be that difficult! Love you, and welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome! its good to see you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete