Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girls Reunion

This past weekend was WONDERFUL! I threw a baby shower for my bestfriend from highschool and 3 other girls (coming from Utah and Oregon) were also able to attend. It was a blast to get together and reminisce about the "old times". Its crazy to think that most of us are married and either have kids or have them on the way.
Lily with Kallie(3), Kendra with her Ashton (6 weeks),
pregnant Brianna :), Me with Kobe (Lilys 4 yr old) and Kim J
WORLAND HIGH GIRLS! Class of 04 :)

Me and Lily

Kendra and me
Isn't her belly just so cute :) Brianna and I
Kim J!
Also, I tried to be "crafty" for this baby shower and decided to make Brianna a diaper cake. I look online to get some ideas and then (with Erics help) threw something together. My sister wanted to see pics so here you go Becki




So they say great minds think alike...
well i guess Kendra and I have GREAT MINDS!
We both made Brianna a diaper cake!
Luckily Kendra used Newborn sized diapers
and I used size 1 so i think it will work out!



*** Sorry i know some of the post aren't under the pictures..but im too tired to try and figure it out...i'll get this blog thing sooner or later :)


6 comments:

  1. The cake turned out adorable! And Breanna looks so stinkin' cute! I wish I looked that cute. I just feel like a beached whale! (with a butt that matches!...or maybe my butt is it's own beached whale... hummm..) Make sure you tell her how cute she is, us preggos have to stick together! I love how crafty you are getting in your old age.. I wish it would rub off on me! Love you sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a GREAT time!! Nice sweater;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute!!! Way to get going on this blog thang :) haha we should get together again soon. Been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you didnt try to be crafty you WERE crafty. that cake is adorable! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather how is it going? It feels like we havn't seen you two forever... I think we need to remedy that and do something really soon! We miss you guy's:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey bean! I saw that you started a blog on Becki's page...i hope you keep it updated...it's so fun for us (so far away) to keep up with the family! I hope you're doing well!

    PS...cute diaper cake! i got a couple of those at showers and they are the most useful gifts i got! i'm sure your friend won't want to take it apart...they are so cute!

    Take care,
    Boo

    ReplyDelete