Monday, May 4, 2009

19-6

For all of you who don't know, Eric and I are playing on a summer co-ed softball league. We had our first game tonight and we WON :) 19-6 baby! It has been FOREVER since i have played but it was alot of fun. Eric even said i was the best player :) (probably because he knows he has to sleep in the same bed as me...but i'll take it as a compliment) I never stuck out though so thats always a good thing...and only 2 bruises!! one on my stomach (don't ask..it didn't even happen int he game so im not sure i should count it) and one on my shin. Anyways the season goes till Aug so it should be a long fun summer of softball



And now for the shoe story:

Eric decided that i needed cleats for this summer league we're on. Well, me being the cheap person I am said no way...well we compromised and I said as long as they were under $20 I would get some. So we went to Sports Authority and they were having a big sale. Well of course, we all know the "youth shoes" are cheaper so I went for that. I can't fit into womens youth but i can men so i found a pair and they were only $15. Well Eric decided since they were such a good deal he needed some new ones too. Well he just happened to pick out the SAME shoes I picked out...same color and everything! My response: PEOPLE ARE GOING TO KNOW I HAVE BOY SHOES NOW!!!! Oh well i guess. we still got them because they were cheap. Heres a pic :)



1 comment:

  1. We are SOOO a product of our FATHER! I love that we are both cheap like that. Have a ton of fun playing ball! I love ya sissy!

    ReplyDelete